Sunday, January 1, 2012

Finally!

Well, Finally I got all those posts done. Phew! I'm sure there were little things I missed here and there. This post HERE is basically the reason I haven't posted in so long.

We are now a whole day into 2012. I can't believe it.

I made a few resolutions for this year:

1- Not to be so nice. I tried it for 1 year and got walked all over
2- Keep my command sponsorship and not get kicked out of this country
3- Blog more!!

I had a 4th one and forgot it!
Felice Anno Nuovo!!!!



So, Back when I got here I complained all the time about hating it. Care to know how i feel now??

Well.. I'm beginning to like it! No really! I'm enjoying more and more every day. Now, don't get me wrong there aren't things that go over well with me. But I am getting used to it.

We booked a cruise for october. We are going to Spain, France, southern italy and even Africa! With the kids! Can you believe it?

I'm still having my days about my mom. I still hate dan on a regular basis but he has put up with it well. We did do some marriage counseling back in sept & october. That seemed to help but once we stopped going it seem to get worse. It's really part of my grieving process and I think he knows that. He tries very hard and I do give him a lot of credit. I am lucky he hasn't left, I sure wouldn't want to hear the crap I dish out to him. It's not like I am a complete bitch every day but at least once a week I have a day where I am. I did get on some meds back at the beginning of december. I haven't taken them since I've been back in to the gym on a daily basis. I do feel better! I'm just stuck in a rut with losing her. We were close. I miss her.

I've been following THIS BLOG reminds me so much of the daily struggle my mom had. This poor little girl. Breaks my heart.

I'd like to share some pre-illness pics of my wonderful mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment