Sunday, January 1, 2012

September

Well september was still quite uneventful for the most part. We made our first trip to Asiago. Our 9th wedding anniversary was the 18th, and we went to venice... again. Because I was still in a depression and I hated dan we were trying to spend more time together so that maybe our marriage wouldn't fall apart... still hating him. Not over the fact that I wasn't home with my mom.

The kids were thriving, dan was working hard, and I was still in a depression. Family drama started with my family and to this day continues. I love how when someone passes everyone turns into royal bitches.

OH! I got my first speeding ticket as well. 173 Euro. I suck at life HAHA.










For our anniversary we went to see and RIDE a hot air balloon. SCARY! And also went to venice














No comments:

Post a Comment