Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What a way to start!

I've never been so happy for school vacation to be over! All four kids are in school now so they were all home and after about a week they were bored! Granted Christmas gifts did help for the second week but their schedules were still out of whack! Mine too!

Last night they were all crashed by 830 and woke up this morning refreshed and excited to go to school. I even woke up on time!

I'm impressed as they were all ready and had breakfast by 6:30. I managed to brew some coffee, make the bed, do a load of laundry, unload the dish washer and get it loaded with breakfast dishes, clean up the kitchen, dining room and living room (granted my house wasnt a mess- just minor pocking up) Facebook for a few minutes, and get kids on the bus all by 7:15. Drove Boston to school now posting from the gym parking lot and it's only 8:40. Haha.

I think it's fair to say we've started out the new year pretty darn well! I sure hope the continues. I'm sure the kids will come home from school starving and tired, just as they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment