Thursday, August 8, 2013

To do before I leave Italy

Well, our time in Italy is coming to an end... so we thought. March 2014 will be here before we know it. We found out yesterday that we got approved for the extension we put it! Yes, this girl who HATED Italy asked her husband to extend so we had more time here. We do not know an exact day we will leave this place or to where we are headed next, all I know is I still have some time to travel. When we realized that we were 8 months for packing up, I started to think of all the things I wanted to do before I left here. Most peoples list would say, go to rome... venice etc. Not mine.
My list : Go to Al Portego ( a restaurant i drive by daily and have for 2 1/2 years, but have never gone)
Go to the Mensa on post (Did that after 2+ years)
Try Prosciutto & melon (Did that yesterday)
Go to Auchan
Get a Demijohn Got two!
Learn to make pasticcio and gnocchi from scratch
Learn to make ragu
Have a real conversation with my landlord without playing charades
Go to Bassano Del Grappa My new favorite town
Go to a Concert in Milan
I don't have a ton of places on my MUST see list. I just went to paris last month. It was awesome. Greece & london are the only two left on my list but I wouldn't be terribly heart broken if I didn't get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment